Wednesday 12 October 2011

Running trains again



Lots of visitors during the summer keep the model folded up against the wall, but a visit from a train enthusiast gave me the chance to get the model down for a demonstration. It ran surprisingly well considering the break from the last run. I've also purchased a few more trucks during the summer, second hand ones found at Tavistock Market and West Somerset railway, so I can now make longer goods trains. Hopefully during the winter I will have more time to add more bits and pieces to the model and fix trees etc into place so they don't have to be removed when it folds up. Also the trucks need proper loads to be put inside. I may also try some weathering as some of them look very new. The video is just a few short clips of the trains in motion.

(Oh, and I suppose I'd better ballast a bit more track.)

No comments:

Post a Comment