Tuesday 7 January 2020

Happy New Year - and good service from Metcalfe

Happy New Year to any readers I still have. I did get a couple of kits for Christmas which I will build soon, but when I opened one of them and checked the contents against the list I did find a problem. (I rarely check the contents, I normally just start constructing, so I am not quite sure why I did so on this occasion, but I'm glad I did).

I should have a sheet A, B, C and D, but instead there are two sheet D in the kit and no Sheet B. I emailed Metcalfe, including the picture above and got a reply as soon as they opened after weekend. They apologised and stated they would send replacement part.

This arrived this morning (Tuesday) by first class post so I can now get on with the construction. I thought this was good service.

No comments:

Post a Comment